Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Happy Birthday Thomas

Today I had to fill out a form and one of the questions was the ages of my children.

I wrote down 18,17,16,11.

I stopped and looked at the numbers and breathed deeply.

Looking at those numbers, and considering my life,

Things aren´t going badly at all.


Happy Birthday to my eldest son, Thomas.
Can´t believe it was 16 years ago today.
I remember leaving the nursery, and walking to the payphone in the hospital, phoning my mom and dad in Ontario, and telling them it was a boy.
Our first boy.

Seems like yesterday.

Really.

2 comments:

  1. Did you give him his birthday butt punch or kick in the groin? If not then what were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.