Monday, February 13, 2006

My Day, in point form.

Well, I made it home late last night.


I attended Hope church in Strathmore in the morning and worshipped with Johanna and some friends. It's a wonderful thing when you can take time to worship with  people you know, but are not able to worship with regularly.


I drove hard through the day and got to mom and dads for supper. It's good to see them these days. Life isn't easy, and, ... yeah, life isn't easy. So it was good to hang with them a bit.


I arrived in Prince Albert after nine sometime. Marc, bless his heart, picked me up from the car rental agency and got me home.


So, from then till now it was the guys and I alone because Lauralea and Hillary were doing a spa weekend away.


I remember falling into bed exhausted, and the morning came too early when the phone started ringing by 8:20. After the second and third calls I got up and figured since the guys were sleeping I might as well do some work. Got a couple of hours done.


Played games with the guys all afternoon and now the girls are back home.


That all got kinda point formish, sorry, but i am tired and calling it a day/weekend/week.


nite.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it back in one piece - been wondering when you were returning. Rest well my friend.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.