Saturday, February 04, 2006

Good to go

Yes, the Guacamole is made and is in good shape. The chips are ready too, and the ginger ale is good to go. Now, bring on SuperBowl 40.

Just for the record, I'm cheering for the SeaHawks to take it tomorrow. Mostly because they've never won it before, and they have played amazing football this year. It doesn't hurt that coach Holmgren is a good Covenant boy. (So you can guess which team God will be cheering for!)

And again, I expect to be watching it alone, in my basement. How sad is that?

Well, I should clarify, I expect to be watching the game alone, after all the guacamole and chips are cleaned out.

Now for your Superbowl trivia moment. This is the first Superbowl in history in which the both coaches have mustaches. There's one for the record books.

C'mon Hawks, bring it home for the first time ever!

1 comment:

  1. i'll be watching it with you so i can get some guacamaole ! its very very very Good!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.