Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm gonna have to start a Subject category just for health.

Yesterday I felt a disease creeping up my back, and by last night, it was going full bore.


Some kind of cold/flu thing. I mostly hung around the house all day, but I did head out for an appointment I had at 4 pm.


By the time I got there, I knew I was pushing too hard.


The room was spinning, and I really wanted to throwup. But I had the victory.


And now, I'll drag my sorry butt to bed, and hope I'm good to go for Sunday.


Can't remember the last time I missed a service due to health.


Anyway, nite all.

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. By the way, I just tried folding a shirt like your link said - that was freakin' amazing! Who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get lots of sleep and drink plenty of fluids.



    Do as I say, not as I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will pray.



    You may have caught something like what Dixie had/has. Follow Phil's advice and also take LOTS of vitamin C--like, 1000 to 1500 grams lots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get well, my friend.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.