Sunday, January 29, 2006

Four Things

Alright. My turn I guess. Dixie tagged me on Four things.


Four jobs I´ve had:

1. Pizza maker for an Italian Family.
2. In charge of paint, electrical, and plumbing for Canadian Tire Store #142.
3. Handyman for the Ladies Dorm. (College)
4. Heavy Construction laborer.


Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. So I Married an Axe Murderer.
2. Love Actually.
3. Under the Tuscan Sun.
4. Payback

Four places I´ve lived:

1. Winnipeg, Manitoba.
2. Aylmer, South Ontario.
3. Sexsmith, Northern Alberta.
4. Saskatoon Sask.

Four TV shows I love:

1. Myth Busters.
2. Boston Legal.
3. WKRP in Cincinnati.
4. Father Ted.

Four places I´ve visited:

1. Nashville, TN
2. London England.
3. Vancouver, BC.
4. Chicago Ill.

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Turkey
2. Pizza
3. Sweet Potatoes
4. Raspberry Pie

Four sites I visit daily:
1. Randallfriesen.com (Call me vain)
2. Gmail
3. BBC News
4. Friesenworld.com

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Some mid-sized city in China.
2. At The Paragraph in New York City.
3. Toni's Place.
4. Paris, France.

Four bloggers I am tagging

Since this meme has been around for awhile and has already been done by others, lets say the next four of you who want a go at the Four, leave your name and site in the comments section, and go for it!
You're tagged.

4 comments:

  1. BTW How cool is it to have lived in a place called "Sexsmith"? Like - this is where's it's forged!



    :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, uncomfortably so, the town had a rape plant too, and was known for that.





    Rape or rapeseed was the original name for Canola. A oilseed grown on the prairies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They grow rape here as well. In some places the countryside is just a mass of yellow with green lines running through it.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.