Friday, November 25, 2005

Meetinged out

Well, I believe it's around 9 pm now, and I just got in from my day.


It started at 9am and, as I said, it just ended. We broke for a quick lunch and we took an hour break for supper, but pretty much been into stuff all day.


I took the girls for SnowJoes after supper, before the next meeting, mostly so I would have something cold to drink through the evening session.


And it feels beautiful out there right now, so I might go for a walk yet, wind down a bit.


The meetings are stressful, but there's a deep sense that God is in the room. We want to do our very best, as stewards of what's been entrusted to us, so we work hard, and leave the rest.


And now, I am very tired. Tomorrow starts at 7:15 am.


Night.

2 comments:



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.