Friday, November 11, 2005

Have I ever mentioned that I love pizza?

I mean I even made it professionally, for an "Italian Family" for a few years, and I still loved it. I was free to make my own pizza for supper break, and I made it every day.


I've had a growing conviction that I need to try more pizza in my life. So today, after some 18 years, I picked up the flour bag again, and went at it.


Actually, the inspiration came about 1:30 am this morning, when I couldn't sleep. I got up and checked out the food network, and a favourite program was on, David Rocco's Dolce Vita. He had a great recipe for pizza crust, it looked awesome. So when I woke up early this morning, pizza was on my mind.


Much to my surprise, I offered to make it.


And with Lauralea's expertise at my side, I managed to muddle through just nicely.


And it was good pizza.


Mamma Mia, so many pizzas, so little time.

1 comment:

  1. we are at mom and dad's ordering pizza, should we just call you?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.