Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Election Call

The minority government of Paul Martin and the Liberals fell last night here in Canada. This morning we awaken to an election call.


Now, I usually enjoy a good close election. The possibility of change is always exciting. But this time I'm not into it at all.


Now the House of Commons takes it's dog and pony show out across Canada in the longest election ever held in Canada, nearly two months worth of candidating.


If I have to put up with two months of name calling and public criticism I'm gonna freak out. I may stop watching the news for a month or two. Well at least the Canadian news. I may switch over to watch the BBC. At least they call each other names, with style.


"God keep this land."

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.