Monday, October 03, 2005

Let's have some fun shall we...

As the next couple days will be spent driving and sitting in long meetings, let's do a little experiment, shall we? Let's find out who you all are!


I want to invite you, heck even encourage you to use the form at the bottom of this post, and type in your city or town, province or state, country, and as much of your name as you are comfortable with!


Depending on the turnout we'll see about making a map or some such thing. Or we'll have a contest between the provinces, or countries.


So, go ahead. I don't care if this is your first visit here or you come daily, or twice daily, or you're the guy who comes 37 times a day.  Just enter once, and lets see how things develop.


Have fun with it and remember, you're not doing this just for you, this is a science experiment!


And I think it will make my week a bit more interesting too.


Blessings on you all.




 

6 comments:

  1. 37 times a day! Yikes.



    I hope it's not Dixie and I! We visit your site often, but I can't imagine it being 37 times a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I visit as often as I can. It may not be daily. But I do try to visit a few times a week at least.



    What kind of science experiment is this if you need some information??? Well here goes...



    Chris

    Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, Canada (rule P.A. I might add)



    Ummm, I hope that is what you wanted Randall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he wants you to put that information in that little box at the bottom of the post, with the "send" button beside it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, I didn't even notice that box on the bottom of the post. Thanks for pointing that out Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so how many so far....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe they only "come back" 37 times because they read all your links (there are 35).

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.