Friday, September 30, 2005

Witchcraft, I'm sure of it

Ok, I've been 'tagged' by Christy.


The rules:


1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.


My 23rd blog is dated Saturday, September 28, 2002.


The sentence closest to the 5th sentence is this:


"Here we go."


 


Now what? Is it suppose to tell me some deep secret about my love life or something?

2 comments:

  1. My 23rd post was on December 4, 2002. The text of the 5th sentence (technically the 4th) is:



    But the cycle continues,

    And the waves keep on crashing in,

    And this dream that I'm living in...

    ...it quivers.




    (from the song Quiver by Jeff Johnson on the album The Isle of Dreams)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 23rd post was on February 12, 2004 (boy, I'm really a newbie, am I not?), and the fifth sentence was:



    "Tony Campolo once made the interesting point that 20 years ago the Christian bestseller was Knowing God, whereas today's "bestseller" is Experiencing God.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.