Sunday, September 18, 2005

What. A. Game.

Roughriders football



Roughriders win on the last play of the gamefootball


What an amazing day and a great football game. Riders 37, Eskimos 36, time for one more play in the game, an easy kick by the Esks and they will win it.


Except Omarr Morgan has something yet to say about it. He was able to block the field goal attempt, time runs out, and we see the unbelievable happening before our eyes. The Riders hold on to win it, the stands go wild, and we are all screaming like little kids.


A very very good day.


Oh yeah, about Steve...


Steve's a little intense.

11 comments:

  1. I would ask why that guy's got a melon-rind on his head, but I suspect I don't want to know the answer....



    Glad you had a good time though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're in the minority...people who saw the riders play at home and win!



    Steve...wow...Steve. You should get him some help with his drinking problem. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you have to sit close to him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. other side of the field.



    thankfully.







    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sat one row behind the melon-head and one seat over. When the cameras zoomed in on Steve and his brother (whose melon was horizontal with a round opening at the front and no peripheral vision), I just hoped that I was out of the picture.



    Does he look qualified to be a youth pastor?



    What a game. I'm not a really avid football fan (this was my first time at Taylor Field in 25 years), but my throat is sore today from all the yelling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does that shirt say "Rider Lover"?



    Someone needs to gently have a word with that man.



    *Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christy, little do you know that seeing the Riders win at home is not as a rare as you think. I have been to four games, and yes they have won them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh Toni,



    Should i ask what "Rider Lover" means in your part of the world??



















    ...or not?



    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah, yeah, so the riders catch the esks on an off-day...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Joseph, isn't that everyday???

    ReplyDelete
  11. [...] Actually attending a game in person is a rare treat for me, the last time being in 2005 when some men from Gateway Covenant Church had a road trip. [...]

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.