Monday, September 12, 2005

um, welcome,

Some of the logs of randallfriesen.com have shown a marked increase in the curiosity of the regular readers. You guys have been reading a lot of my past, which is ok, just different than normal.


I know that some of this is due to new visitors looking at my site because a prominent blog linked to a post I made on The Simpsons mentioning "Shiftless Mennonites."


This morning I discovered where a few others of you are coming from. Our copy of the Covenant Companion came in the mail today. In it was a short blurb, by Heidi Griepp, on families that blog. It mentioned this space and Lauralea's blog, and Johanna's Blog. It also mentioned my sister's site, Robyn's Nest.


So, if you have dropped by from one of these sources, or from the local paper in which you saw this space shamelessly promoted at the end of my piece, well, welcome!


Snoop around, put your feet up, make yourself at home. Once and a while something profound might show up, in spite of myself, but you can never tell.


And if this gets real boring, just click on one of those links at the side. Hopefully something more profitable will show up.


In the mean time, welcome.


Now I think I need to email Johanna to warn her not to use any bad words...

1 comment:

  1. Well Randall, I know of your blog. But I started reading it again just recently. I wanted to check it out and now I try to read it as regularly as I can.



    It's cool that you got featured in the Covenant Companion. Hopefully Lauralea, Johanna, and yourself will attract new readers. Attracting new readers is not a bad thing. Well, at least I hope not.



    It's good to see that Lauralea and yourself maintain and update your blogs on a regular basis as do I.



    Keep up the good work



    Remember to learn it, use it, and never forget it!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.