Thursday, September 01, 2005

Lauralea is on a first name basis with the Salvation Army pickup men

Lauralea is a clearing out machine these days.

I'm not altogether sure what's going on in her head, but she's tackling all the dark spaces in our home like a woman on a mission from God.

First we cleared out our bedroom. Then we did the front closet. Then she went at our bedroom closet, and the basement laundry/storage/workshop/junk room.

Yesterday she went at the family room a bit. Today it was the kitchen shelf.

She seems to be lightening the load a bit, seeking to live lighter. Or like she offered, maybe she's getting ready to be done here, like on earth.

I hope not. I'm liking this version of Lauralea more and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.