Thursday, August 18, 2005

Site Tune up

I may indeed be a Bast*** but I can still mess with code with the semi-best of em. (Or should I say "Them.")


On the left I added a little picture of my latest upload to Flickr. So people know when it's new.


I added a response to the question, "why do I do this blogging thing?"


I've now included, for your viewing pleasure, a browse feature at the side. You may now browse my posts by theme.


Of course you may still view all the banner photos on this page.


And some other assorted fix ups.


Perhaps I should include a statement warning all lovers of Her Majesty's English, that they may encounter some rough waters here indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.