Saturday, July 09, 2005

Well, I got alot done today

I got to the office early today and worked hard for most of it. Glad to get alot done, even through the heat.


I've mentioned it before but in this pastoring gig, you don't always see an imediate response to your efforts, if ever. So, whenever I can work through a pile of stuff and see it move from one side of my desk to the other, well, it does my heart good. Makes me feel like I've done a solid day's work.


Tonight I spent a bunch of time doing another part of my work.  And that's been my Saturday.


In theory, I'm due for a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

  1. My kids and I will pray for a good night's rest for you tonight, Randall.



    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.