Monday, July 11, 2005

lauralea.ca comes to life

Just wanted a quick note to say thanks for those of you thinkin about me these days. It helps, really.


Thomas and Hillary are off on a campout with the youth group from church, so it's Lauralea and I and Micah hanging around this week, and that'll be ok. Weird, but ok.


And Micah will have to cut the lawn by himself this week, i think!!


Today wasn't as hot as it's been and you know, that might be a part of my problem with sleep. Trying to get to sleep while sweating just doesn't do it for me, i confess.


But last night i was up a bit later, but then so was Lauralea (nudge nudge, say no more) so that was ok.


Anyway, you can see what I've been up to lately, design wise, over at Lauralea.ca.


She was an easy customer. Paid up on demand.


:-)


nite.

1 comment:

  1. Too much information. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat (know what I mean guv?) A little mystery goes a long way ;->



    But yes, a loving spouse can really help when sleep isn't happening.



    FWIW I can remember the first time we were alone without the kids, while they went to a camp. For the first hour we were up tight and shouted at each other a bit, until we talked it through.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.