Monday, July 04, 2005

Bit of navel gazing going on here, just move along if you don't like navels...

I'm running out of gas here these days. As you can well tell. I think I'm just in need of a little rest or a break these days.


I came out of spring with a nice bounce in my step, but it's really caught up with me the past four or six weeks. I can't really put my finger on it, but it is like running out of gas, quickly.


Some frustrations at work, illness and family sickness, a few very emotional seasons, some overwhelming issues in some situations I'm helping with, and..., yeah, you get it.


So we get a break in August, and until then we'll keep on, doin our best and leaving the rest.


Think I'm gonna go for a walk now.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm on count down till vacation too. I know though that it won't be long enough to effect a complete cure or half of what I expect a vacation to accomplish but in spite of knowing that, I find myself kind of chalking off the days, sort of feeling each day like there is one less sleep to go.



    Hang in there.



    Praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you've been carrying some heavy things for some of us.



    Thank you.



    Just praying your tank gets re-fuelled in flight a bit to keep you going until you can land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you guys. Thanks for all you do for us at Gateway - individually and as a body. A friend and I just yesterday discussed and confirmed with each other how blessed we are to have you and Lauralea caring for all of us. Enjoy your time off - it is well deserved Randall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aha! Out of gas! I sensed something on Sunday...



    Take it easy, you two.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.