Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Sometimes you can't make it on your own

Listen, today I'm going to be on the road hard all day so I'll have some time on my hands.


If you would like some guy to pray for you or a situation you know about then today I'm that guy.


Type in a need or name or situation into that  "Txt msg my cell" box over on the left, and I'll spend a few kilometers on it. Or keep the situation quiet and simply ask me to pray for you, and I will.


It is a basic principle that God gives grace to those who are humble.


Humble enough to ask him for help.


Humble enough to admit that they can't make it on their own.


So, go ahead and ask. No request to small. Nothing to loose.


Everyone needs a bit more of God's grace on their lives. Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.