Sunday, May 29, 2005

Hillary Jane pulls it off

Another milestone was passed Friday morning when Miss. Jane (She does look older now!!) passed her drivers test. Sounds like she was on the line but she knew what she had done wrong, and admitted it. He passed her.


Hillary's pretty relaxed behind the wheel which I thought would help her get it. I guess her first test was a bit stressful, but she pulled it off on her second.


And I've hardly seen her all weekend!


Way to go Hillary. I'm proud of you.


The timing is impeccable. Last week Thomas got his learners and now he's suppose to practice driving.


Sigh. Good thing we discovered Birth Control between having him and Micah.


 

3 comments:

  1. You discovered Birth Control between Thomas and Micah? What am I missing from this picture?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Marc.



    What age can you get them driving in Canada then? Ben's only recently started at 17. Over here you have 2 tests as well - a theory + simulator exam, then an actual driving test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if the rules have changed, but in my time you could get a "Learner's License", which allows the holder to drive with someone who has a Driver's License. You take your driver's license test at the age of 16. I think they may have changed it though...

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.