Sunday, April 24, 2005

Well, it's her birthday again


Lauralea's crusin through her 40's like she's owning the decade, and I think that's cool.
Today is another step in that ownership thing, she marks another off of her 40's.

She handles life with alot of grace and poise (Well, apart from that lumber purchase yesterday...), and she keeps her heart young.  With all the stuff that can come with being a pastors wife, she keeps her spirit pure and young.

Looking back over the early years together, right till today, the thing that daily brings me hope for myself, is her smile. She constantly smiles, and I think that's what her heart usually is full of, smiles.

So here's to you Lauralea, here's to you and your smile, and the fact that I got to be your first husband.

Happy Birthday.









1 comment:

  1. Randall, I think you and Marc should go out for lunch soon, so you can encourage him to do nice posts like that for HIS wife's birthday (yesterday) too.!!



    You guys are such are an encouraging couple! My grandparents have been married 63 years and I recently commented to Marc that I thought we'd kill each other before we reached that many years. As a joke of course...

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.