Monday, March 28, 2005

I feel like I've got Easter hangover goin on

Accomplished a lot this weekend, in terms of services and meetings and contacts and family.


Of course we do the extra services, and I try hard to connect with the "Regular Sunday" crowd. You know, the regular Christmas and Easter bunch. Try to see if there's more room for faith and God in their lives this year.


And Sunday, after the services and breakfasts and classes and coffee, we headed down to Saskatoon for the day. Course, it seemed like half the van was grumpy, (incidentally, it was the female half...) But we had a good time there. Nice to hang out with family with no need to rush back home. So we got back late.


And this morning seemed to arrive early. Thus the Easter hangover thing.


Then, today I had to attend a meeting or two in the afternoon. They just couldn't arrange it for any other time, and I really needed to be there, so I was.


Sunday morning was really great, for me at least. It's always energizing when the Spirit starts speaking really clearly to us and He's movin, doing things in peoples hearts. Yes, I'd like to say that happens every week, and to some extent it does. But then there are days when, well, it's all so very very clear, and you See, like you haven't seen for a while.


So, Easter 2005 behind us. Next up, I have to start thinking about the Canadian Conference Annual meeting. Oh, and I have a writing deadline this week, I think... when is April 1??

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, hey, when is the Annual meeting again? I know I'm supposed to be a delegate, but I might not be able to go. I figure since you mentioned it you likely know when it is, and I always forget to ask you when you're around, or anyone else for that matter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um April 1st is the day after March 31.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.