Monday, March 07, 2005

Flickr updated

Well, I finally upgraded my Flickr account to Pro.


If I'd have known that was all it took to become a Pro, I might have done it earlier.


So, I've uploaded some new images, as you can see on the right photo strip. And I've set up a couple new collections under "My Photography" at the right.


I am loving photography these days, wish I had more time to give to it.


Oh, and once I mentioned the Google image software, Picasa as being a nice piece of work. Well, they've upgraded it to Picasa 2, and it's twice as cool, indeed.


Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. I Love that Picasa too. We have a site for our daughter Lydia that is mostly pictures. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.