Thursday, February 17, 2005

She made us look good.

Now, I know Blogging can be a fairly lonely, geeky pursuit, but the CFQC News in Saskatoon ran a good blogging story today. And guess who represented the Blogging community, yep, Ms. Becky Bennetch.


Let me just say, she makes us look good.


Not nerdy, or needy, but smart and insightful and (Becky, forgive me!) not hard to look at. 


:-)


Actually, Jordon Cooper's been doing this a long time too. Wonder why he wasn't invited to the ...hmm, where's that pic I have of Jordon...


Joking aside, it is a bit late for a news organization to pick up on the "Phenomenon of Blogging." But Becky did well on our behalf. And, she's American.


Yes, I know, your opinion of the US just rose a few notches.


Thanks Georgia, you did good.


Now, some more farmer vision screen caps for your enjoyment.



 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

2 comments:

  1. Becky did very well indeed.



    The story, however, was a little thin. But maybe I'm a little too serious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks Randy. You made me blush, which is no small feat indeed.



    See you and Lauralea on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.