Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Well, the rush is on

Today as I was going to a lunch hour appointment, I hurt my nose on the cold! Yes, that's what I said. It was so cold here today, I think (-30C before windchill) that just breathing into my nose actually hurt it!! No wonder the van is so cranky.


And if the van is cranky, so am I.


Yeah, been working like a guy with deadlines to meet. Yea Christmas service deadlines, but also end of the year deadlines, and "I'm going on a week of holidays in 7 days and better have everything done before then" deadlines. And the people around here just seem to be getting sicker and sicker, (Thanks Micah!)


But, Christmas is coming and I have one more gift to purchase, something for Lauralea.


Any ideas?


I mean, within a very limited budget kind of thing.


Gotta keep going, I require one more reader for the Christmas Eve Candle Light Service.


Hang in there, we're past the shortest day of the year. Now it starts to stay lighter longer!

1 comment:

  1. We've already gained 4 minutes at night! We lost one in the morning, but oh well, we'll just focus on the evenings!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.