Monday, December 20, 2004

Pressure Builds

Last week before you know what, and we have one more gift to purchase for one of our kids. Today we got a short list from said child


I think the kid is trying to be helpful, but sheesh, this is a little bit of pressure.



... Belt. Not plastic, pink, see through. Not plain leather, or leather of any colour other than black. Yes, Black. Leather with silver stars, studs. Not pointy or round studs, just stars. Or a cloth one, any color, more dark blues, etc. But bright colours- Rainbow pattern will do fine.


Actually, the whole list made us laugh out loud. The Child does have a good sense of humor.


Gotta go find a belt... 

2 comments:

  1. OOOHHH.....THAT'S PLENTY TO WORK WITH....EVEN I COULD DO THAT!!...let me know if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a product specification like that she should get a job in quality system management.



    ISO 9001 standard issue Christmas list.



    :)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.