Thursday, December 02, 2004

Gimps and Half-wits

The other day I was putting winterizing plastic over the kitchen windows. I was standing on a old wooden chair and without any warning the chair broke into a thousand pieces and down I came. Scraped up my arm nicely and hurt my back, profoundly.


Just so that I don't feel like a total gimp. Lauralea went out yesterday and as she entered a building, she slipped on some melted snow and went headfirst into a GlassBlock wall.


She has a huge lump on her forehead and reports that it feels like she "was in a serious accident." Which she was. Back, legs, neck snapping and crunching....


So, It was kinda funny when we got ready for bed last night, and got up this morning. All the whimpering and groaning...


I remember when that used to be the best part about finding the bed.


 


 

3 comments:

  1. Ha! A little too much information, perhaps, but still funny.



    I hope you guys feel better and heal thoroughly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a pastor, you're just too funny!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.