Saturday, November 13, 2004

Watching the Saskatchewan Roughriders march on to glory towards the 92nd Grey Cup

Yea, that's right you NFL Newbie's out there, especially you ones who cheer for Miami, (may God help you...)


92 years we've been playing for a cup up here, 92 years. How old is that Superbowl thing? I think I have underwear older than that trophy...


Well ok, probably not, but my point is made.


I think that tomorrow, as Saskatchewan plays British Columbia, I will throw open the doors to any and all who wish to watch with me.


We have a potluck after church, but It should be over by kick off. The game starts at 3 pm here, so I will attempt to be home and have the best seat saved before any of youall get here.


And I'm out of snacks and have even less cash, so, BYOB. Whatever B means to you.


See you tomorrow.


P.S. the address is 1179 4th St. E.


P.P.S. if Toni shows up, he can have the best seat in the house, as he'll be the most tired from all the travel.


 

2 comments:

  1. Randall - I'd loved to have come over, but y'know.



    I went to an exhibition during the day yesterday, bought a couple of guitars - one for Sarah to learn on (her Christmas prezzie, although she's putting some toward it). The other was a real cheapie because it played well and I wanted a 'beater' and I've always fancied a telecaster. I'm going to sell some other stuff to pay for it, methinks.



    In the evening we went to a Australian evening in the village. Fun and a good way of getting closer to other local people. I can't share the love of Jesus if they don't know me.



    Maybe next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, maybe next year (the riders will actually win and we'll actually get to see them play in the Grey cup).

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.