Tuesday, November 16, 2004

On the road again

Well, I'm heading off to Calgary again tomorrow, I've got CBC Board meetings.


This year I find myself to be the Personnel Committee chair, so I've been doing a lot of prepwork so that we can get a lot of stuff done this weekend. Faculty interviews, policy reviews, reports, etc. etc. etc.


I do like sinking my teeth into a real task and getting it done. I think we are taking a big bite this weekend, should be good!!


Meanwhile, back at the outhouse things are piling up...


We've got people sick around here like crazy. Lauralea went to bed a while ago exhausted, and I'm off to follow her.


I'm into Saskatoon tomorrow. Me and my brother and my dad are going out for supper and a guys night out on the town - it will include steaks, I hope.


Then Thursday I'll be on the road all day.


Hey, I usually pray while I drive, (I think God can hear me over my Andy Hunter Techno Cd...) so, if you want something prayed for, by a guy who's pretty much a captive audience, shoot a note to my cell phone from the left part of the screen here, with your prayer. I'll echo it back to Him.


And maybe you can send up one or 9 for my family back here as they fight over the bathrooms... 


peace.


 

4 comments:

  1. Your family is covered.....thanks for the annointing this morning too. Blessings.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lots of time and will be sure to keep you guys in my prayers. God can probably hear me even from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Randall, I'll try to remember your fam too.



    Can you pray for me, with all that spare time you'll have ;) I'm finding that something which I thought was settled and sorted 18 months ago is back, and a sin for me. I seriously want to break free (I seriously want to give in, too) so any prayer is welcome.



    Thanks my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spent time praying for you today.



    Hope you have a good weekend.



    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.