Saturday, November 27, 2004

long day, sore back.

So, I was heading off to the office this morning around 10 am, when Micah mentioned there was water leaking out of the fridge...


I got to the office after 4 pm. With a sore back and a new appreciation for the underside of fridges.


And, as I left for the office, I noticed the van had been broken into, again. A few things were missing, junk mostly. Nothing of value was gone.


I have noticed that since the front interior light has burned out, and I haven't replaced it, I get a lot less stuff stolen. They get in there and it's all black, they can't see a thing. So they end up missing all the good stuff. I think I'll continue to leave the light burnt out.

7 comments:

  1. Now, that is one classy van you have. I can see why it is a target. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathies Randall - it must be very frustrating to have people continuously trying to rummage through your life this way.



    BTW I'm not trying to take a pop at you guys in the piercings thread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-)



    Nope, no problem Toni.



    I recall when the girls wanted to get their ears pierced. I had to explain to them that if we ended up being called to care for a church that was more conservative than the one we were in, that they may have to let em grow over.



    I'm not sure that was good or bad, yet, but I am aware that most of it is cultural.



    There are ways in which I want the world to know I'm a Christian, and not having a stud in my nose isn't near the top of that list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't remember that chat, so I won't be abiding by it. I think you're just making stuff up to make yourself look good. surely, that's it. my memory is younger than yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. J



    I would remember it because it was probably a more significant "chat" for me than it was for you. I had issues to work through, you just wanted holes in your head...



    And, you and your siblings do more to make me look good than anything I could ever do.



    Touche.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehee. I'm pop-a-lar. 33 comments on a thread about me!!



    oh, and you do more with your avril lavigne and orange hoodies to make me look bad than I could ever do as the "butcher".



    ohoo. take that.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.