Thursday, November 18, 2004

I have arrived

Well, I'm tucked away in my Hotel right now, in Strathmore AB. The place even has a business office I can use, so here I am!!


It was a beautiful day for a drive. Clear roads and sky and a smooth ride. All went well.


I even headed into Calgary to get to a book store to pick up a book I've been after. My second stop was a Chapters Books with it's 3 trillion books in stock, except for the one I wanted. The frustrating part? I had to show my information help guy how to do a search of his stock on HIS COMPUTER!! Totally frustrating. (Jeff, you should get a job training these people in how to use their computers!!...)


Anyway, just got back and am bookless, and tired, very tired. I have some changes to work out for the meeting tomorrow, and some more reading to do, so I'll go get at it.


 


Sounds like Lauralea is a lot sicker today... hope she'll be ok. I don't like being at a distance like this at these times.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.