Wednesday, October 20, 2004

64 years ago today...

Grandma and Grandpa were married.


They made it 63 years and some months. Then God took them home this summer. Grandma passed away on the day we buried Grandpa.


I was just thinking about them today and I missed them.


Hope they were together for a bit, maybe holding hands and remembering, and thanking God again for all his Blessings on their lives.


Five days before Grandpa died, we visited with them and Thomas took this picture.


Grandpa was a bit of a Photo guy, so there were lots of pictures of me and Grandma and him. I suppose this will be the last one.



 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God would bless your memory of their gracious and dedicated lives.....and that you would hold that memory close to your heart always.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.