Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Picasa

The other day I downloaded Google's photo organizational tool, Picasa.


The software that came with my Kodak, Easyshare, just hasn't done it for me, so I've been on the lookout for something that would.


This Free software lets me do a few simple photo correction things, but it's best for helping me organize my pic's and it let's me see them. And it does it all in a very sexy way.


Smooth action, intuitive software, and it also has a timeline feature which is very nice for viewing pictures.


If you have a lot of photos and can't remember where "That one picture of Aunt Emma ended up," this is a big time, smooth, and most of all, free piece of software that is actually fun to use.


A better review can be found here.


You can download it here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.