Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bits and pieces

It's like 2:09 in the morning and I can't sleep.


This is new to me, usually I fall into bed exhausted and fried, too tired to sleep. But tonight... I finally got up and will try again soon.


I just remembered I have the service at a care home tomorrow, and I haven't secured a piano player for the event yet. It's a good thing I married not only a great cook and creative person, but she plays piano as well. Talk about bang for your buck.... uh, yeah.


I'll have to be nice, maybe buy her lunch or something, so she goes with me...


 

1 comment:

  1. Weird. I had a hard time getting to sleep last night as well. I wonder what Venice House puts in its food/coffee/water...

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.