Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Holidays: Day One

Well, I'm hosed. I can't handle many more holidays like this one!!


I started off by renewing randallfriesen.com for another five years! Woo Hoo.


Then I spent some time trying to reach Lauralea who was out there somewhere running errands. I had a vital question for her, (No, not where were my Bermuda shorts!!). We have this cell phone which she forgets to take with her, for just such needy occasions.


Then, I took to mowing the lawn. I did this till The Boy showed his smiling face. Then it wasn't smiling any more. Thomas took over mowing, and I weeded Lauralea's and Hillary's dirt patch. Then I tackled her flowerbed and weeded that.


Not tired yet, I offered to make supper, again. Wow, two days in a row.  I made my growing speciality, Aglio Olio, everybody raves about it, or else I make em wash the dishes... It's a great garlic pasta thing I saw done on the Food Network, and I love it.


Then I settled into the living room for a long, difficult phone meeting. I'm a board member of the Covenant Bible College, and we have some tough stuff to work through. So 2+ hours later and my head is buzzing.


Now, I've completed some paperwork for the meeting, and I think I can go to bed.


Bring on day two.


 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Randall. It's 9.50am here, so it's 10min to 5.00 there I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! "The Boy". I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Toni



    I'll catch you one of these years!!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.