Monday, August 16, 2004

Happy Anniversary

Yep, guess where I'll be tomorrow night!



Tomorrow night is also Lauralea's and my 19th Anniversary, so I've told her some friends want to put on a little party for us. So could one or two of you bloggers who will be attending also bring along a card or something, just so that she has no doubts about the purpose of the night out!!


 


 


(naw, I didn't. After 19 years she can pretty much read me like a book. Besides, she reads this space.)


:-)


 

2 comments:

  1. See you then. And I've talked the old guy of mine into coming and meeting some people too. He's already half way there doing his favorite activity at Rosthern (that is golf by the way).



    And Happy Anniversary you newly weds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and a "Happy Anniversary" from us too! I don't quite remember #19...oh yes, the year we went to Florida...and the year after my Dad died..... ...we just celebrated #36....where does the time go??? Have a wonderful Anniversary celebration you two!!!

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.