Sunday, June 27, 2004

Home again

Ahhh. Home again. Feels good and, strange. But mostly good.


The kids rose to the challenge and pulled the week off well. And, 5000 kms later, I've done enough driving for a long while (Not to mention eaten enough Krispy Kreme donuts for a while).


This morning we returned to Church like conquering heroes, it was very very good. We are loved.


And God? Well, he was so close the whole time, taking me deeper, answering my desires and prayers. It was all good. (Well, except for that $30 parking ticket I got in Minneapolis that I need to contest yet...)



I'll be back here real soon, but tonight I need to sleep, and tomorrow I need to vote. (It may take me all day to decide who to vote for!)


For now, here's a picture Brad Boydston took of me right after the service. It was also very cool getting to know him too.


 

5 comments:

  1. Define deeper. I want to know if you are going where I'm going. Maybe write me a quick email and tell me about your growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it in many ways. Hope you slept well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on making it into the inner circle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do agree with your dear Lauralea..... I believe she's making you a skull cap as we speak........you're looking thoroughly Jewish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve MenshenfriendJuly 3, 2004 at 9:48 AM

    Cool stole. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.