Sunday, April 18, 2004

randall has left the building...

It's 1:25am and yes, I'm still at the office. I'm glad to report that in the past 7-8 hours I have been able to complete some work I needed to get done for the Annual Meetings, first in Winnipeg, then in Minneapolis.


But it has been a very long day.


The morning worship was just weird, didn't feel myself, had to much going on I think. Then we had a church meeting to talk about change, and that's ALWAYS a stressful thing, at least inside me it is. Today it happened that they seemed to like the idea, go figure!


So it felt like my last post was continued. Kept doing stupid things, kept looking for holes to fall through, kinda day.


And it was Lauralea's and my anniversary today. 21 years ago today we started dating. Before you think I'm Mr. romantic, just wait. I took her to the same restaurant chain I proposed to her in, Burger King. She had the chicken, and I had the bacon double cheese, life is good.


So now I'm off to home and bed and rest, and a snuggle.


 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Randall - what gives in Minnihopeless (as it's known round here).



    I do like your approach to romance though. Even to the point of remembering what you'd ordered. Young love never dies - it just softens at the edges ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only hope that some day I will meet a man as romantic as you....yeah, right.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.