Thursday, March 18, 2004

March Snow


March 19, 4:30 pm, and the wind picks up and the snow begins to fall.


It grows in it's intensity and blows and moves around, filling the footprints, covering the sidewalks, blowing up against the car.


Reminds us that winter ain't over yet. One hard slam remaining.


I hope it leaves as quickly as it came. The girls are on their way tomorrow morning early with some other youth and Steve and Lisa the youth leaders. They are headed to Strathmore AB for Extreme Impact this weekend.


As the farmers are saying, "Can't get enough moisture!"


Well, I can, but I'm not a farmer.


 

2 comments:

  1. As the Irish put it so well "God is good, but never dance in a small boat."......hope the boat didn't leave for Strathmore..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's 3:30 on March 19th, and i.m looking outside at all the snow slowly, but surely melting. It's +4 here today and despite the wind it's really a great day! Just had to rub your nose in it.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.