Saturday, March 20, 2004

A illness induced, delusional wandering from topic to topic

I'm at my office this afternoon, mainly because I'm not yet ready for tomorrow.


I want to talk a bit about the Prodigal's older brother. That was one of the pictures we got when we (church) were looking at who we really are. The picture of the older son was quite real for us, and we need to look at it and talk about it more. Hopefully we will come to see that it's not all about hard work. That we don't need to view the younger, returning brother's and sister's with such distain. There's a party goin on and we are invited, so let's party... (Sorry, starting to preach...)


But, yeah, I'm soso.  I think I'm getting what Lauralea has had this week. Sore throat, cough, bla bla bla. So I feel like crap.


Johanna entered the Prince Albert Music Festival this year. She sang Monday night and Tuesday morning. She did really well. She won her "Division" and she has been recommended to the Provincials, which means travelling to Regina. I'm proud of her.


This morning I got up and was planning to make an omelet for Lauralea and myself. I got the stuff chopped up for it and started to get into trouble with the right frying pans and how many eggs and how long to cook it, etc. Laura came in at that moment and together we made a right lovely omelet.


That's a bit of a picture of my life with her. Without her, I'd only be half baked. With her, life is good and tasty and wonderful.


 

2 comments:

  1. Ah, those spouses - they can be so different from us and just what we need.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.