Friday, February 27, 2004

Tired

I've not been on this side of the computer for about a week now, and the general reason is business/absolute tiredness. And I haven't wanted to come on here and complain, or melt down...


It began last week at the CBC Board meetings. It was alot of hard hard work at these meetings, dealing with thousands of dollars and financing etc. Not esp. my greatest strength, and that means I need to focus and concentrate all the more, so that I know exactly what I'm supporting and setting direction for.


I got back late/early Sunday morning and went into the service where the cameras were rolling (See here).


It was a great day, Godwise, His presence really filled the place and he was speaking to us. It was good.


Then I crashed for the afternoon, and was in bed asleep by 11pm.


The week has included a major activity each day, and night, to the point that Micah's giving up asking me each night if I have a meeting or can we hang out a bit.


Anyway, a good, but overfull week, you know?


And tonight Lauralea is off to the Ladies retreat, so I'm Dad, really!! I'll be getting ready for Sunday, tomorrow, and with the ladies gone, we may have a guitar as the worship team!!


 


To tired to sleep kinda tired, and I'm starting to ramble. 


PS. We also got word tonight that an extended family member has got Cancer, in the lungs. Crap.


sigh.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.