Friday, February 06, 2004

Hangin in

Well, I really thought I was over the flu, but, maybe not.


Lauralea is sick with it, and Thomas has been home all week. I thought I was much better these days, then came last night.


From 4 am till dawn I was in the washroom... Lets just say that the tv comercial where the guy is sitting in a hot tub between two beautiful women and has to get out because he forgot his Imodium, ISN'T funny anymore.


Today has been some real good visits with some people, interspersed with aches and pains and bathroom breaks.


Presently the room is spinning, but just a bit.


Every person for themselves...

4 comments:

  1. "Sitting in a hot tub between 2 beautiful women"



    So is this what Canadian pastors manage in their spare time? In that case, no wonder you forgot your imodium ;-)













    Get well soon Randall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops - that was meant to be prefaced with "Presently the room is spinning, but just a bit."



    SNAFU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, while I remember, Deam Martin's definition of drunkeness - you're sober if you can lay on the floor without holding on.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.