Wednesday, January 21, 2004

sOer muoufff

Spent a couple of hours in the dentist chair this morning getting her hands wet and wrinkly. I'm now the proud owner of a Crown. (Not to be confused with my heavenly crown, which I suspect I'll just throw at His feet... this crown is meant to stay in my mouth. Which makes me think, will we get a new set of teeth when we get the new body, or just stick with the old. The Book seems to say we will recognize one another over there, so what if you are recognizable for your terrible whacked out teeth...  I wonder, and wander... it may be the meds)


Now I forget what I was going to say.


I'm sure it will return.


We now return you to your regularly scheduled Blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe Linea (or one of her technicians) cast your crown for you?



    ;-)



    Hope you feel better soon.



    Actually this has brought back memories of when I had some dental work done as an 18 year old. About 1 hour afterward I went to the pub with my father. Not only did it require a major effort not to dribble beer from the side of my mouth, but it felt warm even though it was well chilled.



    wierd



    Happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did I put in that freezing? Thought I had used the normal stuff!!!



    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.