Sunday, January 25, 2004

Great weekend

Well, it's Sunday night and I'm very tired, gonna go to bed soon, but I just wanted to say it's been a good weekend.


Jeff Anderson was a great help. He has a way of observing things and hearing God and then speaks out. He was right on with some of his images for us. I'm pondering them and we'll talk more about them as I think them through.


Worship was sweet today too. I'm trying to take more time to focus on Him, and just to wait for him before I lead worship. I've always prayed and waited, but right now I'm taking more time to do it, and it's becoming a blessing to me. Then to the church.


Sometimes in this place, I speak of being tired and frustrated and lost. Tonight I thought I should say, I am tired and hopeful and found.


Blessings.


 

3 comments:

  1. ......and I'm not just 'happy' but 'joyous' to hear that!! God heard our prayers.....again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good weekend. Jeff was wonderful, as usual. I'll echo what I overheard one of our people telling Jeff after the service, that probably the best thing he's done for our congregation in his role of conference superintendent was to let our search committee know about Pastor Randall. (how's that for an "atta boy" Randall ... by the way I still plan to kick your butt in table tennis some day)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Phil, I needed that. Really.



    Ahhh bring it on grasshopper, we shall become one with the table and see whose tennis wins the day!



    (For those unaware, I've beaten all takers since Steve set up the table in the youth room!! I suspect that once Phil gets a little sharpening in, he will own my butt.)

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.