Sunday, December 14, 2003

Open House

If you are within reach of our home this Friday, December 19th, Lauralea and I want to invite you to stop by for a bit. From 2-4:30 and from 6-9 we invite you to get yourselves to 1179, 4th Street East, here in Prince Albert.


We usually have some coffee, tea, and hot apple cider, and we run sweets and cookies etc. This year Laura's found a recipe for some spinage dip thing...


Anyway, the point of all this is to say come on down and just hang out with us a bit. It's usually lots of fun and we have a blast.


For those of you in different countries who don't think you want to pay for a plane ticket, I forgive you. And to show you my good intentions, I'm going to try to run a semi-live webcam during the day, so you can visit online and leave a comment or two. You will have to reload your page to get the updated pic.


So tonight I'm testing it out. It will take a new pic every 3 minutes, and, as I said, you will need to reload your page to get the updated pic.


So please, if you can come, then do come, otherwise get yourself some shortbread, a warm drink, and cozy up to the webcam. This could be some fun.


And hey, the entrance is ready for the open house!!



 

2 comments:

  1. Hey - 7.52pm - think I just saw Micah and Lauralea.



    A little better for me than the cams I get all those emails about :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's Thomas and Lauralea.



    I expect to have the cam on on Friday, but most of the people will come from 6-9, that's what, 1am - 4am your time?



    We don't expect you to wait up!



    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.