Monday, December 29, 2003

Friesen Christmas

Well, the noses are drying up, the head lice is gone (I hope), the van is getting a new Master Cylinder, and we made it to Saskatoon and back yesterday, for our extended family christmas getogether.


Actually it was at "Henry's" in Martensville, and the food was great!


It's always nice to see these people again. We are able to connect on deeper levels quickly even though we might not have seen each other for a year. We share the same memories and jokes. And Grandma and Grandpa aren't young any more, no telling how long they'll be around.


But i did get some pic's of the day, and I found out that some of you who read this are family members, so i put up some pictures for ya. If any wish to have the originals, just email me eh?


So, it's gently snowing out here and the van is unavailable, so the guys and I are off outside to play some street hockey.


It's nice having a week off.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.