Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Another great Christmas gift idea


"You no longer have to be embarrassed by the untimely passing of intestinal gas among your friends or family. GasBGon has been designed and tested to absorb the odor and sound of flatulence. Malodorous gas is a naturally occurring event, obviously affecting some people more than others. Yet, clinical studies show that the average person produces one to three pints of gas and passes gas 14 times a day.


Buy one today for yourself, a loved one or a friend.


Purchase one for the home, the office, the car -- any closed space where you'll be sitting with others.


Choose from several designer styles."


 


I've got some relatives that I think would really appreciate such a lovely, heartfelt gift.


Check it out here.    (From BoingBoing)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.