Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Quiet

This week we are creating a quiet space for prayer.


At the church we've setup ten prayer stations, kind of places to get us praying in certain directions. I'll post it for you as soon as I have time. It's turning out to be quite a profound week. Some are going during the day, while I've seen some of the guys there late at night. One family is coming, children and all, at 8 am and moving through the stations before school. It is amazing to watch and be a part of.


It's kind of something I've wanted to try for a long long time. I could see it running really well in a house, 24 hours a day, a sacred space, open for prayer...


So, I'm just chilling out on the other stuff, trying to focus on silence, reflection, prayer.


I'm still here.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.