Friday, November 21, 2003

It's late again

Well, I just completed prep work for next weeks Journey into Prayer that we want to walk through. I realized it's like 1:30 in the morning again, day three. Lauralea hasn't mentioned it yet, but she will soon. She dislikes going to bed alone. I can't blame her.


So I thought, once round the net and I check up on Brad's blog and he's posted some pictures of FRUIT ON TREES!!  Check it out.  My weather tag says its -20C, that's just stinkin cold!! I had to plug in the car tonight so it will start tomorrow morning early. And Brad's got fruit on trees.


Just totally awesome.


And no, it isn't fair. I just hope I get a better seat in heaven!!


Brad also posts about there being a shortage of men. My sisters would agree with that I think


 

1 comment:

  1. You put with the cold and we put up with all the fruits and the nuts (and I'm not talking about my garden).



    And there is no doubt in my mind that you'll still get a better seat in heaven -- although it's somewhat perverse to think about heaven as being extremely warm. I AM certain, though, that Hell can be extremely cold.

    ReplyDelete



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.