Friday, November 07, 2003

Day Five: Completed, at last

The top 3 things about today...


3. My brother, the Manager at the Coles Books in Lawson Heights Mall in Saskatoon, was able to get in my favorite magazine Classic FM. I picked it up while I was in Saskatoon, and I'm listening to the accompanying CD as I write.


2. I had lunch with the indomitable Jordon Cooper. The Vietnamese food was great, but the visit was the best. From throwing up after pastoral visits to a common link to Rainbow Lake Alberta, We covered a lot of ground.


1. Lauralea made it home. Her friend in Victoria was celebrating her 40th birthday, so her husband flew in her old best friend, Lauralea, for the week. (Cool guy!!) Sounds like she had a great time there, and we're glad she's back at home, and she seems to be glad to be here.



The Top Worst thing of the day?


1. After lunch, when I went to get Lauralea at the airport, I got a flat tire. Stink it was cold to change it, but it went ok. I got to the Airport late, but I found her.



Again, thanks everyone for your help this week.


And thanks Jeff for the rag, and congrats.


Thanks Jordon for a great visit (No, I didn't buy him lunch because he Blogrolled me!!! But it didn't hurt.)


All is well at the Friesen household. Cept I've got a ton of work to do yet for Sunday... But that's for tomorrow.


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.