Saturday, November 15, 2003

And the beat goes on

Well, the rehearsal went well, except we had no music to practice with, so in that sense today will be new!

 

So today, since the wedding is at 5:30 pm, I'm taking the morning and heading off to the city's Santa Claus Parade. It's kinda a lonely affair with a few floats and Santa at the end. This year promises to be even more lame as there is no snow here yet!! I'll try to get some pics to share.

 

Then, this afternoon is the big wedding, I'm getting nervous myself.

 

Tomorrow morning in church we are having a guest couple in who work in ministry in Saskatoon. They are working with a native group to start a church. It will be nice as I don't have to preach then!

 

For lunch we are have a soup fundraiser to raise a bit of cash for a couple who needs to take an ambulance to Saskatoon for her health care. Each ride costs $1300. An obvious gap in our health care system.

 

Then, after that we are heading to a Grey Cup (Football) party. It's the championship game and so we're making a party of it. It will be a blast, if my eyes are still open at that time.

 

Gotta go, the parade is soon starting.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Play nice - I will delete anything I don't want associated with this blog and I will delete anonymous comments.